Sunday 12 October 2014

Autumn Winter wishlist


So after looking online I thought I would put together some of the things I like for Autumn Winter and where you can purchase them if you like them!

First of is a good pair of boots for the colder weather and these really caught my eye from newlook
Black (Black) Black Tassel Zip Side Block Heel Ankle Boots  | 331324401 | New Look
Find them online here









Whilst on the subject of shoes, I saw these and instantly thought "WIZZARD OF OZ", okay well maybe not exactly, I mean after all these are multi coloured glitter and not red, but the idea is there right? How cute would they be with a dress or a skirt?
null (Multi Col) Wide Fit Multicoloured Glitter Ballet Pumps | 320844799 | New Look

Find them online here







Now, moving on to something which will keep me warm when the weather turns sour! I always look forward to buying a new winter coat as it can give you so much style and even be a staple piece, I saw this and fell in love, but cannot justify the price tag it's ridiculous!!! 

Photo 1 of Faux Fur Trimmed Parka Jacket
Available online here









Finally and maybe the best of all: MAKEUP. There suddenly becomes a time when everyone digs out the berry coloured lipsticks and dark coloured nail varnish, I will post a picture of the items and where you can buy them from. 

First off is the Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick and OMG how beautiful does this look? I seriously need to get my hands on it! 
Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick



Available online here








Finally, this is "Ruby" from Atomic Lipstick Makeup Revolution. A red is a great colour for Autumn/Winter and I think you could pair it with a smokey eye or a neutral eye.


Available online here










If you have any comments or know where I could get a lookalike coat like the one from Topshop please leave a comment below!

Thank you
Holly 








No comments:

Post a Comment