Hello, so I accidentally went shopping and this is what happened!
This is a big photo of everything I bought:
Here is the list of things (i will post individual)
- Boots from New Look- £29.99
- Cameo Rose Daisy Top from New Look- £12.99
- Chunky Chain necklace from New Look- £6.99
- Tartan Pyjama Shorts from Primark- £4.00
- Wine ankle slipper boots from Primark- £4.00
- Black floaty shirt with a gold detail - Primark £5.00
- 2x pack of shoe liner Socks £3.00
- Tartan Skirt from Select- £8.00
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss from Superdrug-£2.99
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me from Superdrug- £2.99
- Rimmel As You Want Victoria Lipstick from Superdrug- £6.49
- B. Naked Light Hydrating Foundation in shade: 030 beige- £8.99 from Superdrug
- Barry M Gelly nail varnish in shade: Watermelon- £3.99 from Superdrug
- Essie Silver topcoat in shade: Set In stones- £7.99 from Superdrug
- Essie nail varnish in shade: Good As Gold- £7.99 from Superdrug
Next up is the Cameo Rose Daisy Top from New Look- £12.99 I love floral print and especially in T-shirts. I thought I could wear this casually with a pair of jeans or leggings or dress it up and add it to a skater/maxi skirt. I also thought for the price you couldn't really go wrong! http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/tops/cameo-rose-cream-and-black-daisy-print-vest-_290959467 it is a black background with cream and red daisy flowers on. Also, there is pretty buttons all the way down the back.
My next purchase was: the Chunky Chain necklace from New Look- £6.99. I bought this because love statement necklaces and thought this would look nice over jumpers or in between collars. It also wasn't badly priced for the quality and let me tell you it is mega heavy. http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jewellery-and-hair-accessories/gold-twist-chain-necklace_281970993
Moving on, this is the item I know I'm super excited to wear to bed, because I just love tartan and when I saw this I just fell in love. To be fair Primark do pretty good sleepwear and it is so inexpensive you can't really say no. This is the: Tartan Pyjama Shorts from Primark- £4.00. They're super duper comfy and great to wear to bed if you feel like pyjama bottoms are just too heavy. You can also see the Pyjama slippers that I bought in Primark too. They are super fluffy and were a complete bargain at £4.00
Next, is an item that ive been looking at similar in Top Shop, But when I went in store I just couldn't find it so I thought id have a change and try this. It's no the best quality, but what can you expect for £5? It goes perfectly with the Tartan skirt from Select for £8.00. I bought these two as an outfit so i will post the pictures below. The skirt feels really nice and I know it's probably going to be outside the wardrobe more than in!
Now this next item seems like an odd thing to blog about, but its one of my must haves. The 2x pack of shoe liner Socks £3.00 are amazing, if like me you wear shoes where the top of your foot is going to be exposed and don't like the thought of not wearing any socks these are for you. They come in a pack of two for £1.50 each and they are a complete bargain.
So that's it for the clothes side of the haul, im saving the make up to do a everyday make up routine and also an autumn/winter nail selection. So with that in mind, please stick around for more!